High Temperature And Wet Wire Wound Filter Element
High temperature and wet wire wound filter cartridge is depth filter, using high-performance fiber Glass fiber thread according to a specific process, tightly wound on the porous center core SS hole tube, form a honeycomb structure with sparse outside and dense inside.
- Different Media Glass Fiber For Different Applications
- Depth Filtration Type With Larger Holding Capacity
- Up To 70″ (1778mm) Length, Customize Diameter And Length As Request
- Stainless Steel Center Core For High Temperature And Pressure
- Graded Filtration Pore Size
- Two Layers Special Design, Inside Media Is High Temperature Resistant Materials, Prevent Yarn
- Preheating And Shrinkage From Falling Off
filter material and support layer are made of high temperature resistant materials, which can be long-term under the condition of 120℃ use. High temperature wet string wound filter element with 28-30mm, length 1778mm.
Remove rating is 1 micron and 5 micron and 10 micron. It’s designed for power plant condensate iron removal, use with or without resin pre-coat. Commonly use length 70″ (1778mm), the large length with big filtration area ensures to reduce the number of filter cartridges and the dimension of housing required. The long service life and high flow rate result in low investment and less manpower in many applications.
Application: Food & Beverage, Pre-RO water filtration, Drinking water filter, Chemical filter solution, Petrochemical process, Electronics and Semiconductor, Pharmaceuticals process.
Power plant water filtration: Boiler feed water system, Stator cooling water system, Condensate polishing system, Heating network return water treatment system. It can replace Pall, 3M CUNO, Graver technology original filters.
Pullner advantage is that you can customize production according to your requirement and on-site conditions.