Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge
Better Filtration Solutions Manufacturer
Apply Our Best Quotation
Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge
Pullner is the leading stainless steel filters supplier in china, we specialized in stainless steel filters cartridges more than 20 years.
All of SS filters cartridges are made of 304 or 316 stainless steel, and it is long service life and competitive price.
PHSC Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge
PHSC Series Filters are composed of multi-layer 316L or 304 stainless steel meshes by vacuum sintering.
Their features including excellent pressure and thermal and corrosion resistance and regeneration by back-flushing, which are optional for separation filtration of rigid particle-contained liquids.
They replace titanium stick filters.
- Viscous Liquids
- Oxidizing Liquids
- Liquid Filtration for Decarburication
- Strong-polar Liquids Corrosive Lisuids
- Liquid/gas filtration at High Temperatures and Pressure
PHSF Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge
PHFS Stainless Steel Pleated Felt Filter Cartridges constructed with stainless steel sintered felt and shaped during the pleating process. These filters have a large filtration area.
The stainless steel sintered felt is made from stainless steel fiber, which is then sintered under high temperature to form the porous depth filtration material.
PHFS Filter Cartridges features including a graded pore size from coarse upstream to fine downstream, which results in a higher dirt holding capacity and longer service life.
All-Stainless Steel Construction
Free Particle Release
High temperature; Corrosive and Oxidation Resistant
Porous Depth Filtration Media
Unique Pleating Technology
Inside Support Layer
Outside Protecting Net Available
High Dirt Holding Capacity and Long Service Life
PHSW Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge
PHSW Series Cylindrical Stainless Steel Wire Cloth Sintered Filters with multiple layers of 304 or 316 sintered stainless steel wire cloth that result in superior strength and corrosion and thermal resistance.
Even under high pressure, the pores remain homogenous while providing stability throughout the filter. This type of filters is ideally suited for solid/liquid solution separation where there are rigid particles.
Along lifespan with excellent re-using properties.
Pure stainless steel structure Superior strength and corrosion and thermal resistance
5 or 7 layers of 304or 316 stainless steel wire cloth
Cartridge can be cleaned and re-used Reinforcing layer Excellent re-using properties Homogenous pore sizes No fiber releasing
PHSP Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge
PHSP Series Power Sintered Filter Cartridges are constructed with stainless steel power. First shaped with pressure and then sintered under high temperature by applying unique technology and strict production process.
Features include high mechanical strength, high temperature resistance, even pore distribution, and cleanable.
All-Stainless Steel Construction
Free Particle Release High temperature;
Corrosive and Oxidation Resistant
High Voids, Lower Filtration Resistance, and Excellent Permeability
Even Construction, Narrow Pore Distribution, and High Separation Efficiency
Fixed and Controlled Shaped to Withstand High Reverse-Flow
PHSV Stainless Filter Cartridge
PHSV Series Stainless Steel Wedge Mesh Filter Cartridges adopt stainless steel wedge wire welding screen, which is welded by weft stainless steel wedge wire and warp support bar.
Simple structure, high strength, high hardness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance, uniform gaps, good seepage, easy to clean and backflush, is one of the best choices for solid-liquid separation of materials containing rigid large particles.
Strictly control the pitch of the thread and the cylinder error to ensure the uniformity and stability of the filter pore size.
Welcome Stainless Steel Filter Manufacturer - Pullner
Stainless Steel Filter Cartridge - Pullner
The metal filter is made of stainless steel (304 or 316L), Monel and other alloy materials. It’s back flushable. Widely used in pharmaceuticals, machinery, electricity, chemical industry, food processing, oil refining, steel mills, sewage treatment, precision filtration, scientific experiments and so on.
The characteristics: can be used under high temperature and high pressure; suitable for online low-pressure backflush and regeneration; good corrosion resistance.
According to different forming methods, it is divided into Stainless Steel mesh pleated filter cartridge, Stainless steel sintered fiber felt filter cartridge, Stainless steel multi-layer sintered mesh filter cartridge, Stainless steel power sintered filter cartridge, Stainless steel wedge wire filter cartridge.
(1) Stainless Steel mesh pleated filter cartridge: Filtration rating is 3～500μm; According to the actual use requirements, choose different inside and outside support mesh layer structures. Usually used in occasions with low filtration pressure and frequent backflushing
(2) Stainless steel sintered fiber felt filter cartridge: Filtration rating is 1～150μm; pleated technology greatly increase filtration area and strength. Meet the needs of high operating pressure and high dirt holding capacity, especially the application that allows the filter cartridge to be removed for cleaning.
(3) Stainless steel multi-layer sintered mesh filter cartridge: Filtration rating is 5～20μm; the filter plate formed by sintering multi-layer filters (including internal and external protective nets) under high temperature and high pressure can withstand high differential pressure, and maintain the characteristics of surface filtration, so it is easy to clean. Usually used in occasions with high differential pressure and frequent backflushing.
(4) Stainless steel power sintered filter cartridge: Filtration rating 1～50μm; the filter layer formed by sintering metal powder under high temperature pressure conditions can withstand high differential pressure. Because depth filtration characteristics, it is not easy to clean, but it has High filtration rating and large single dirt holding capacity. It is generally used in applications required high filtration accuracy. 3-5 online backflushing are allowed.
(5) Stainless steel wedge wire filter cartridge: Filtering rating is 25～200μm, which is formed by continuous winding of wedge-shaped metal wire. It has high strength and large circulation capacity, can be regenerated repeatedly and used reliably.
Applications: Steam, Viscous Liquids, Oxidizing Liquids, Liquid Filtration for Decarburization, Strong-polar Liquids, Corrosive Liquids, Liquid/gas filtration at High Temperatures and Pressure
Why Are Pullner Stainless Steel Filter
Related Products With Stainless Steel Filter
The Ultimate Guide: Pleated Water Filter
- What Is High Flow Filter?
- How to Produce High Flow Filter Cartridge?
- What Are The Materials of High Flow Water Filters?
- What Is The Application of High Flow Filter?
- How To Use High Flow Filter Cartridge?
- How to Check The Quality of High-Flow Filter Elements?
- How to Buy High Flow Filters From Pullner?
- What Is The Price Of High Flow Filters Cartridge?
- Why Buy High Flow Filters From Pullner?
What Is High Flow Filter?
Widely used applications:
Power Condensate System, Seawater Desalination RO Pre-filtration, Municipal Water, Chemical, Petrochemicals, Electronics (RO Pre-filtration, Process Water), Food & Beverage (process water), Pharmaceutical (process water), Waste water, Amine filtration, etc.
Feature and Benefits:
Single filter with high flow rate;
Low installation costs and low operating costs;
How To Produce High Flow Filter